Weight Loss

 
News 9 new results for Weight Loss
 
Weight Loss Success: Iris Osorio Faced A Health Scare And Lost 140 Pounds
Huffington Post
I lost my vision and it scared me. I asked God, "Please, I promise I will change if you give me back my sight." When my sugars came back down to normal, I did. How I Lost It: I joined MMAXOUT gym. Working with my trainer, Hamilton Vidal Newton, ...
See all stories on this topic »
Weight loss surgery helps Somerset man beat diabetes
Wicked Local
Costa, a Somerset police officer for the past two decades, also knew what the future held if he didn't lose weight. He worried about the long term affects of diabetes, like heart disease, vision loss and limb amputation. He worried that he wouldn't see ...
See all stories on this topic »
Local type 2 diabetics see added benefits of weight loss surgery
SouthCoastToday.com
By ANIKA CLARK Just days after new studies pointed to weight loss surgery's effect on diabetes, Fairhaven resident Kenneth Souza had an operation that would change his life. In the month since having gastric bypass surgery, "I've felt better than I ...
See all stories on this topic »
5 Fitness Myths That Mess With Results
FitSugar.com
By Jenna Bergen, Prevention With so many people offering advice on weight loss, it can be hard to separate fact from fiction. All too often I've overheard a hardworking gym-goer sharing a well-meaning but ill-informed tip with another exerciser.
See all stories on this topic »
Book Review: Metabolic Surge: How To Build Muscle and Lose Fat Fast by Nick ...
Seattle Post Intelligencer (blog)
ORG Metabolic Surge: How To Build Muscle and Lose Fat Fast by Nick Nilsson is a wonderful book which simplifies the mechanics of weight loss and muscle building. The objective is to maximize fat loss through a meticulous program of carbohydrates ...
See all stories on this topic »
As America's waistline expands, costs soar
Reuters
The law also includes carrots and celery sticks, so to speak, to persuade Medicare and Medicaid enrollees to see a primary care physician about losing weight, and funds community demonstration programs for weight loss. Such measures do not sit well ...
See all stories on this topic »
Chris Brown Has Dramatic Weight Loss, Still Loves Rihanna (Photo)
Allie Is Wired
Chris Brown is looking shockingly skinny now-a-days, but what's causing the dramatic weight loss? Many fans noticed Chris' weight loss while he performed at Supafest in Sydney, Australia and some have even suggested that drugs might be behind the ...
See all stories on this topic »
Books offer various diet solutions
The Coloradoan
USA Today's Nanci Hellmich shares weight-loss insights from the authors of several new diet books. The book offers a four-meal-a-day plan and includes a mandatory daily dark chocolate. Sass, a registered dietitian with master's degrees in nutrition ...
See all stories on this topic »
And So It Begins
witf.org
I can't even begin to count how many times I've attempted to lose weight. I've succeeded many times before but never permanently. I've even started other weight loss blogs, however, the community that read it was so small I really felt like I was a ...
See all stories on this topic »

Blogs 1 new result for Weight Loss
 
Rumors surround Chris Brown's dramatic weight loss
By 1814
Troubled singer Chris Brown has lost a frightening amount of weight in recent weeks. So much so that his concerned fans are emailing me wondering if I know what ails him. I reached out to Brown's handlers today to inquire about his ...
Oh No They Didn't!


This once a day Google Alert is brought to you by Google.

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment